Important considerations when looking for a transportation company
- Inquire if the company has commercial insurance on all vehicles in the fleet, don’t be afraid to request proof before you book your trip and put you
- or your family in their vehicle.
- Inquire if they are permitted at the airport, seaport, or city of your arrival. The vehicle should have visible permits on windshield.
- Request the make, model, and year of the vehicle you are reserving.
- If the estimate for service is bargain or lower than other estimates, usually it’s because they are missing one, or any of the above listed items, or using lesser quality, older, and possibly even unsafe vehicles.
At TC Limousine, Inc. we manage the details of your transportation needs - whether business or special occasions.
We are fully commercially insured and licensed. Our chauffeurs are professionally trained and must pass thorough background checks through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Your safety and comfort is our top priority.
Our drivers are familiar with the areas in which they drive. We use GPS mapping along with fleet tracking in all of our vehicles. We monitor details of arrival and departure so we are aware of your status to ensure punctuality. Our services are available twenty-four hours a day.
We offer amenities to make your ride more comfortable and enjoyable; bottled water, daily newspaper, magazines, satellite TV and satellite radio in most vehicles. We also cater to your special requests and needs.